A simple but effective way to search for subtitles to movies and TV series.
- Subtitles search
- Automatic subtitles download
The application scans video files on your external storage and helps you to search and download subtitles to movies and TV shows.
- great companion to movie players (Onion Media Player, RockPlayer, mVideoPlayer, VLC media player)
- Subtitles formats: srt, sub, gsub...
- integrated with
KW: subtitle, subtitles, video, movie, tv series, show, movie subtitles
SubtitleDroid is a free app for Android published in the Other list of apps, part of Audio & Multimedia.
The company that develops SubtitleDroid is zezi. The latest version released by its developer is 0.1.2. This app was rated by 17 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.3.
To install SubtitleDroid on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2011-08-31 and was downloaded 1572 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the SubtitleDroid as malware as malware if the download link to org.zezi.subtitledroid is broken.
How to install SubtitleDroid on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the SubtitleDroid is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by SubtitleDroid will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- SubtitleDroid will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.